Yunk 8/24

Haven't been drawing very much. I've been spending a lot of time reformatting my computer so I can give it to my brother. Because I'm getting a new computer. Its gotten so bad I cant work in printable sizes anymore and I'm already maxed out on ram. I don't really have many options cause its a laptop (a very heavy one). But aside from that it has served me well. I'm pretty excited about the new computer :D. Except it'll cost me all my summers work basically...boo.

View Larger Image

Above: Something thats been on my desktop for months, because I need to finish the background..but I just cant finish it, way too tired of it. I like way the glass came out though.

Some random doodles laying around.

9 Comments:

  1. Greg said...
    Yr the king of the Internet.
  2. Dee said...
    Wow, if it's possible for you to surprise me with how awesome you are, I think you just did o___o;;

    Loving that first one. The lighting rocks my socks, liek whoa.
  3. Boris Maras said...
    I remember seeing the lines for the first one a while ago,
    It came out Kick ass, man.

    Is your new computer going to have vista? I've used it a lot at work at is succcccks.
  4. dani said...
    Fantastic!
  5. Chris MacDonald said...
    I remember seeing the lines for this one a whilllle back. Glad it didn't end up in the trash. Love the crispy goodness of the line quality
  6. Sarita Kolhatkar said...
    I know - I can't wait to get a new computer as well. I've been working on my laptop as well and its so hard! This is a great piece by the way - the lighting is just amazing.
  7. Mandy said...
    I think she's free Wednesday nights :B

    Wonderful work like always. I admire your ability to create a very convincing scene, with your crazy backgrounds and all.
  8. Ashley said...
    me likes the mad scientist one. :) awesome as usual. btw, thanks for the tip about classes..
  9. Joel Beaudet said...
    sicc siccc sicccc!haha
    Love your work man. I cant wait to see some more this year

Post a Comment






 

All artwork copyright © Matías Hannecke and other contributing artist, unless stated otherwise.