20/5

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not dead. Finished second year. So I'm pretty happy about that. Because of work and some long term projects, I'll likely be posting less than before my hiatus. That being said, I have a lot of half finished stuff laying around that I hope will see the light of day....hopefully.

Heres a concept painting for my portfolio. Graphite underline drawing. All photoshop painting. I've been studying some new bounce light methods. The values aren't as solid as I'd liked them to be, but I learned a lot.

View Larger Image

7 Comments:

  1. katefeesh said...
    FINALLLLLLYYY!!!
    it lookssss rrreeeeeeaalll niiiiiicceee
  2. Scott Forbes said...
    really nice work Matias!
    hope your break is going well.
  3. Ryu 62 said...
    Sick robo dude, I always enjoy these from you lol
  4. Kristen McCabe said...
    I'm sure you know this but your artwork is phenomenal.
  5. Javas said...
    LOVE IT!!!
  6. Alina Chau said...
    Your robot ROCKS!
  7. Jmontiel said...
    Wow, your works are impressive!!

Post a Comment






 

All artwork copyright © Matías Hannecke and other contributing artist, unless stated otherwise.