20/1/2010

I'm doing so much long term work that I cant post very often...or at all. But heres some stuff laying around from the past few months.

This is a still of my Action Analysis Animation. I was missing a few frames for this one... don't like it enough to finish it. I'm mucking around with some other animations though. I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would.

View Larger Image


Here are some simple concepts all done in Photoshop.
View Larger Image

View Larger Image


View Larger Image

View Larger Image


Some character Drawings. These were really fun to do.
View Larger Image

View Larger Image

There's still a long way to go.
Alot more stuff coming...not a year from now. I promise. @.@

9 Comments:

  1. Garrett Hanna said...
    These are absolutely amazing Matias.
  2. Shane said...
    Those are wonderful man!
  3. Michael said...
    There are really great man. Can't wait to see more!
  4. [B]ehram said...
    what they said above but with DAAAAMMMNNNNN!!! attached
  5. Jeff Solway said...
    big fan here, always great to see more work from you!!! I can't figger out though from your blog if you are a student or if you are working, just curious.
  6. Lee said...
    kick ass designs and rendering man
  7. Nikolas Ilic said...
    awesome update, love the cutout look.
  8. Alexander Ward said...
    amazing vibrant colour work
  9. Danny Mak said...
    man, you have great character designs.

Post a Comment






 

All artwork copyright © Matías Hannecke and other contributing artist, unless stated otherwise.