17/8/2011

Some designs laying around on my computer from the past few weeks. (Below) Some variation of a fisherman character from a short story I boarded. Trying to use very boxy self containing shapes.

(Above) This is an idea I had for a maquette based on the classic lead soldier toy. It would be a cool addition to my toy collection. Needs some more work before it can be properly modeled though.
This guy is my take on a 60s action hero. Race Bannon from Jonny Quest type of guy. I might develop him further.

11 Comments:

  1. Gyimah said...
    Man, these designs are incredible-especially the fisherman ones(mainly the blue guy). Started to miss your posts
  2. Lee said...
    yeah zombie fisherman is the best! The shapes are real nice.
  3. Don Flores said...
    these are really fun designs! You used the boxy shapes well.
  4. Bijan said...
    Gorgeous and crisp.
  5. Adam Temple said...
    Sweet designs man. I concur w Gyimah!
  6. Anthony Holden said...
    Fantastic shapes! Succinct and perfect.
  7. Jeffrey Lai said...
    love your colours! and how expressive your character work is! very awesome stuff!
  8. Tyler (characters N' sketches) said...
    Very cool blog! I like your geometric shapes that create the value and form.
  9. nlombardo said...
    so good!
  10. Agnes Salek said...
    whoa whoa whoa since when do you update this thing???
  11. Julio Kansas said...
    Very good Matias. :D

Post a Comment






 

All artwork copyright © Matías Hannecke and other contributing artist, unless stated otherwise.